Using SCFHS ELIBRARY Portal
By using the Portal, you agree to refrain from all of the following:
- Providing or uploading files which contain software, material, data or any other information which are not owned by or licensed to be used by you.
- Using the Portal in any way to send commercial emails or spam, or any abuse of such kind of the Portal.
- Providing or uploading files that contain viruses or damaged data.
- Publishing, announcing, distributing, or circulating materials or other information containing defamation, violations to laws, porn, obscenity, violations to Islamic teachings or public morality, or any other illegal material or information through the Portal.
- Participating in activities that are illegal or unlawful in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia through the Portal.
- Advertising – on the Portal - any product or service in violation of the laws or regulations applicable to any field.
- Using any means, software or procedure to disable or in an attempt to disable the operation of the Portal.
- Doing any action which imposes unreasonable, heavy or inappropriate load to the Portal's infrastructure.
Linking to SCFHS ELIBRARY Gate
- It is forbidden to move or copy, create links for or display any of the Portal's contents.
- It is allowed to provide links for the Portal at any other websites whose goals and purposes do not contravene the Portal's goals, policies and frameworks.
- CHS is in no way associated or affiliated with any trademarks, logos, commercial symbols or services, or any other means that are used by or appear on websites with links to the Portal or their contents.
- SCFHS ELIBRARY reserves the right to disable or suspend any link from any website that contains inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, indecent, pornographic, inacceptable or illegal contents, as well as names, material or information violating any laws or infringing on any intellectual property rights, privacy rights or publicity rights.
- SCFHS ELIBRARY reserves the right to disable any form of unauthorized linking and disclaims any responsibility for the contents available on any other website reached by following links posted on the Portal or those leading to the Portal.
Linking from SCFHS ELIBRARY Gate
- Links to other portals and/or websites are provided for the convenience of the Visitor. We shall not be liable for the contents or credibility of such portals and/or websites and we do not endorse their contents. Therefore, using such links to access such websites shall be entirely your responsibility.
- We aim to replace invalid links - non-working - to other websites, but we cannot guarantee that these links will always work as we have no control over such links
We make every effort to check and test the contents of the Portal at every stage of production; however we advise you to use an antivirus software whenever you attempt to download any contents online. We shall not be held liable for any loss of, corruption of or damage to your data or computer system which may occur due to using the Portal or the material available on it.
SCFHS ELIBRARY Portal and the services, information, materials and functions available or accessed through it are provided for your personal use on an "as is" and “as available” basis with no acknowledgements, promises or guarantees of any kind whatsoever.
We cannot guarantee and shall not be held liable for any disruptions, errors or violations that may result from using the Portal, its contents or any sites linked to it with or without our knowledge.
Any communication or information which a user may send through this Portal shall not be entitled to proprietary or confidential status and any use or interactive use involving the Portal shall neither guarantee nor mean to grant a user any rights, licenses or other privileges whatsoever.
Limitation of Liability
The e-services provided online by the Portal and the information about different government agencies and authorities are intended only to simplify manual procedures. You hereby acknowledge that you completely understand that online communications may be subject to interference or interception by a third party, that the Portal does not substitute information available through the official authorities and that the applications and administrative procedures can be made directly before the competent authorities.
Consequently, using the Portal shall be at your own risk, as we shall not be responsible for any losses or damages which you may incur as a result of using or visiting the Portal, relying on any statements, opinions, or announcements posted on the Portal, or any delay in internet connection or access failures and difficulties, malfunctions in equipment and software, or the views of any person accessing the Portal. You hereby acknowledge and agree that your sole and exclusive remedy for any damages or losses incurred as a result of accessing or using the Portal is to refrain from or discontinue using or accessing it.
Termination of Use
The Portal is maintained by the Information and Communications Directorate, a Directorate of the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The materials available on the Portal, including the information graphics and software (contents), are protected by copyrights, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights.
The contents of the Portal and any other information published on it are available for personal and not-for-profit use only. Used contents and information must be cited.
On the other hand, you may not sell, license, rent, modify, copy, reproduce, republish, download, advertise, move, distribute, publicly display, edit or create derivative works from any material or content on this Portal for public or commercial purposes without the prior written permission of the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
It is absolutely prohibited to modify any of the Portal’s contents. Moreover, the graphics and images on this Portal are copyright-protected and may not be reproduced or exploited in any way without the prior written permission of the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
You hereby agree to be exclusively subject to Saudi judicial authorities regarding any claims or disputes arising from using the Portal, noting that Arabic shall be the official language used to resolve and disputes arising from using the Portal or any of its contents.
General Terms and Conditions
- All the material and information available on the Portal are informative.
- English is the primary language to use the Portal and all the material available on it. Translating any of the material is intended to provide an added service; therefore, the translation may not be considered a reference to settle any disagreement on the contents of the Portal.
- All laws and regulations posted on the Portal, whether belonging to SCFHS ELIBRARY or other parties, might be interpreted in order to explain their meanings to increase benefits; however, the Arabic text of all laws and regulations shall be considered the primary version and the translated text shall not be considered as a reliable source for information and details.
- The Portal offers a range of eParticipation channels and tools, such as forums, surveys, comments on everything that is posted, blogs, voting, visitor comments, personal memberships, an SMS service and a 24/7 toll-free telephone number.
- The Administrator has set some standards and controls for using eParticipation channels to ensure achieving the maximum intended benefit from the concept of eParticipation. Using said channels shall indicate your approval to the respective standards and controls.
- SCFHS ELIBRARY has the right to delete or abstain from posting any comments or participations by users which the Administrator deems inappropriate.